Pass & Seymour 1595SWTTRWCC4 15A GFCI White Switch/Receptacle is a good product. If you have a garbage disposal in your kitchen, you know that it’s a great machine that makes home duties less challenging. But if not operated or preserved properly, a garbage disposal can break down, obstruct and clog the drains and result in a long set of expensive plumbing and drain nightmares.
Features And Specifications
- Protects children: patented shutter system helps prevent improper insertion of foreign objects
- Meets 2008 National Electrical Code® Tamper-Resistant requirements
- SafeLockTM Protection: if critical components are damaged and ground fault protection is lost, power to receptacle is disconnected
- Up-down switching
- 15 Amp single pole switch rated for 1/2 HP motor loads – perfect for bath or kitchen vents and garbage disposals
- Prevents line-load reversal miswire: no power to the face or downstream receptacles if wired incorrectly
Pass & Seymour 1595SWTTRWCC4 15A GFCI White Switch/Receptacle features is very great!
Get more information and buy now on Amazon.com >>>
Pass & Seymour 1595SWTTRWCC4 15A GFCI White Switch/Receptacle Description
GFCI Receptacle/Switch Tamper Resistant 15 Amp / 125 Volt, Prevents line-load reversal miswire: no power to the face or downstream receptacles if wired incorrectly, White.
Pass & Seymour 1595SWTTRWCC4 15A GFCI White Switch/Receptacle is high quality-made. Which is not only you will please with the product, also you will satisfy with the reasonable cost in the event you equate to the other similar item. This telescope product is comprised with the very good material and really modern-day strategy their experience producer have agree and authorize to generate this best item for customers.
- Category: Multi-Outlets
- Brand: Pass & Seymour
- Rating : 4.5 of 5.0
I found 52 customer reviews and they had awarded this telescope 4.5 stars out of a possible 5 on average. The customer reviews on Amazon are positive overall, but there were a few niggling points raised.
Great Product; Ridiculous Installation Directions
The other reviewers are correct, the product works great, feels robust, and does its job well. The instructions, however, are worse than worthless and border on dangerous. Be forewarned, and allow some time to install it correctly; and don’t expect any help from the included paperwork.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW:
– There is no ON/OFF indicated on the switch or the instructions, so there is no way to know which direction is on or off. The picture included is upside down, and shown in the OFF position. If you install it with the switch on top, it will work intuitively with the switch up for ON and down for OFF. (Should be common sense, but doesn’t say it anywhere, and the text on the device and photo suggests otherwise.)
In short, here’s what the directions should say:
Before you begin -> Leave yellow sticker over top connections unless you want to add downstream GFCI protected outlets/lights – that’s straightforward.
1) Strip all…
Although, you’ll find really high competition from numerous manufactory try to make much more variety product inside the global market. If you’d like to invest your money, attempt Pass & Seymour 1595SWTTRWCC4 15A GFCI White Switch/Receptacle and you’ll understand why it is a superb selection than ever. Most real buyers of this product are extremely pleased with their purchase and would recommend to others. You are going to fully grasp why this telescope is best for you.
These are basic maintenance tips and simple remedies for minor problems. If you try these alternatives plus they don’t work or if your problem seems to be getting worse, contact Drain and Plumbing related Cleaning Professional immediately. They have the know-how and tools to handle nearly every garbage removal emergency.
When you have a little more time and do not want to dive straight in and start looking for the model you think can do the work for you, take some of the following under consideration.
Continuous Feed vs Batch Feed
A lot of people will decide with a continuous-feed garbage disposal, but if you are looking for a little more basic safety the batch-feed models are a better choice.